With this document, we want to inform you about the reasons why we collect your personal data, what we do with them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them. If you are really interested in the destination of your data, we recommend that you lose a couple of minutes to read it.
Who is responsible for your data?
- Identity:Antonio Roberto Márquez (hereinafter, MARQUEZ COLLECTIONS)
- Address:C / Virgen de Luján 44 – 1º A, 41011 Seville, Spain
- Phone:(+34) 616 046 395
- DPD Contact:https://marquezcollections.com/contacto/.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
At MARQUEZ COLLECTIONS we collect and process the information you provide us with in order to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments, and to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
We will keep this information stored as long as you do not request its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the treatment of your data are the following:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments.
Remember that you are not obliged to give us your consent for the processing of your data, but if you do not, MARQUEZ COLLECTIONS will not be able to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer our services with a better quality and comply with our tax obligations, we let you know that the data you provide us may be transferred to:
- 1and1 Internet Spain SLU, with fiscal address at Avda. de la Vega, 1 – Veganova Building (Edif .3, 5th floor, door C) of Alcobendas (Madrid), responsible for providing the hosting and domain for this website.
- Automattic Inc., responsible for the development of the WordPress CMS, used for the design and development of this website and subject to the agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Google LLC, responsible for collecting analytics from this website and subject to agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The fact that you have given us your information and you have given us the consent to treat them does not enslave us. There are a series of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are:
- Rights to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
To exercise your rights, you can fill out the form that you will find in the following link.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.